Here is a look at what happened recently on the Sunlight network.
- Scott Stadum listed some tools for transparency based off Q&A sites like Aardvark, Quora, and Formspring. (Sunlight Foundation Blog)
- Alexis Rudakewych commended the resolution introduced by Representative Bono Mack that would amend house rules to require live internet streaming of all committee and subcommittee markups of legislation. (Sunlight Foundation Blog)
- Daniel Schuman applauded Representative Bill Foster on his introduction of H.R. 6289, a bill that would improve public access to legislative information. (Sunlight Foundation Blog)
- Laurenellen McCann blogged on the importance of Sunlight CAM toward the greater goal of crowdsourcing campaigns and government. (Sunlight Foundation Blog)
- Anu Naranyanswamy reported on the 31% increase in outside group spending since the last mid-term election, up from $13.7 million to $18 millon. (Sunlight Reporting Group)
- Take a look at the previous days transparency-related news items, congressional committee hearings, transparency-related bills introduced in Congress, and transparency related events. (The Open House Project)