Here is a look at what happened recently ontheSunlightnetwork.
- Bill Allison unveiled the real time outside spending total page on Follow the Unlimited Money. (Sunlight Foundation Blog)
- Ellen Miller dispelled the rumor that campaign ads this election cycle are more negative than in previous cycles, citing data from the Wesleyan Project. (Sunlight Foundation Blog)
- Bill Allison examined the spending habits of the American Federation of State, County and Municipal Employees (AFSCME) comparatively to other big spenders in the 2010 election cycle. (Sunlight Foundation Blog)
- Lindsay Young reported on the prevalence of Republican leaning groups spending major money in the Nevada election. (Sunlight Reporting Group)
- Anu Narayanswamy investigated the outside spending lag between Democrats and Republicans in the 2010 election cycle, noting the narrowing gap the Democrats have behind the Republicans. (Sunlight Reporting Group)
- David James blogged on the bear data he scraped from the Catalog of Government Publications. (Sunlight Labs Blog)
- Take a look at the previousdays transparency-related news items, congressional committee hearings, transparency-related bills introducedinCongress, and transparency related events. (The Open House Project)