- Posted on
- November 19, 2010,
- 12:08 p.m.
- Nicko Margolies
Here is a look at what happened yesterday ontheSunlightnetwork.
- Keenan Steiner reported on the hundreds of congressional fundraisers held in Capitol Hill town homes. (Party Time Blog)
- Paul Blumenthal explained the House Ethics Committee's recommendation to censure Rep. Charlie Rangel and the future of the motion. (Sunlight Foundation Blog)
- Lisa Rosenburg discussed Sunlight's stance on the passage of a streamlined DISCLOSE Act during the lame duck session of Congress. (Sunlight Foundation Blog)
- Scott Stadum blogged on more Tools for Transparency, this time focusing on Reddit's self-serve advertising. (Sunlight Foundation Blog)
- Bill Allison, Paul Blumenthal and Lindsay Young all live-blogged the House Ethics Committee's vote on the sanctions for Rep. Charlie Rangel. (Sunlight Foundation Blog)
- Zubedah Nanfuka included another roundup of bloggers focusing on transparency, this time highlighting bloggers who are demanding improvements in initiatives from public officials to enhnce openness. (Sunlight Foundation Blog)
- Aaron Bycoffe explained the history of discipline in the House of Representatives, describing the 35 members who have been either censured, reprimanded, or expelled in the House's history. (Sunlight Reporting Group)
- Take a look at the previousdays transparency-related news items, congressional committee hearings, transparency-related bills introducedinCongress, and transparency related events. (The Open House Project)
Have thoughts that might fuel this discussion further, post them below. (Markdown syntax is supported in comments.)