Here is a look at what happened yesterday on the Sunlight network.
- Noah Kunin looked at $65 million in unspent funds earmarked for Buffalo, New York. (Sunlight Foundation Blog)
- Paul Blumenthal responded to the charge that the DISCLOSE Act would deter non-billionaires from running for office. (Sunlight Foundation Blog)
- The House Ethics Committee released the documents in their case against Rep. Maxine Waters (D-CA). (Sunlight Foundation Blog)
- Former Rep. Deborah Price is the latest member of the House Financial Services Committee to take a lobbying job. (Sunlight Foundation Blog)
- Lobbyists are cheering the departure of White House ethics chief Norm Eisen. (Sunlight Foundation Blog)
- Many reports detailing how stimulus money was spent are difficult to understand or are insufficient. (Sunlight Foundation Reporting Group)
- Take a look at the previous days transparency-related news items, congressional committee hearings, transparency-related bills introduced in Congress, and transparency related events. (The Open House Project)