Here is Mondays look at transparency-related news items, the weeks congressional committee hearings, transparency-related bills introduced in Congress, and transparency-related events being held this week.
- The Washington Post looked at the transition from the departing Norman Eisen to the incoming Robert Bauer in the White House ethics advisor position. (The Washington Post)
- Government contractors worry that a new law granting the public access to a government contractor database will politicize the government contracting process. (nextgov)
- The CyberCemetery from the University of North Texas archives the websites of defunct government agencies and commissions. (Federal Computer Week)
- A watchdog group in California wants political candidates to disclose what online materials they pay for. (Government Technology)
- Deborah Pryce, a former Republican House member from Ohio, will join the lobbying firm Clark, Lytle & Geduldig. (Roll Call)($)