- Posted on
- March 28, 2011,
- 9:55 a.m.
- Katie Dixon
Here is a look at what happened recently on the Sunlight network.
- Paul Blumenthal began the day with several transparency related headlines including reports that former Senator-turned-lobbyist Pete Domenici is fighting for the future of the nuclear energy industry after the disaster in Japan, details of the indictment of former senior aide to Senator John Ensign for violating a one-year lobbying ban, and more. (Sunlight Foundation Blog)
- Paul Blumenthal looked a nuclear energy lobbying data from 2004 to 2010. (Sunlight Foundation Blog)
- Jeremy Carbaugh detailed CloudMailin.com and the accompanying Django app created by Sunlight Labs that uses a special email address to compose an HTML blog post via email. (Sunlight Labs Blog)
- Keenan Steiner looked at the 500+ fundraisers planned for March, noting that March 31st marks the end of first quarter fundraising. (Party Time Blog)
- Take a look at the previous day’s transparency-related news items, congressional committee hearings, transparency-related bills introduced in Congress, and transparency related events. (Sunlight Foundation Blog)
Have thoughts that might fuel this discussion further, post them below. (Markdown syntax is supported in comments.)