Here is a look at what happened yesterday ontheSunlightnetwork.
- Bill Allison included the daily roundup of disclosures. (Sunlight Foundation Blog)
- Zubedah Nanfuka included a roundup of bloggers, highlighting Open Access Week. (Sunlight Foundation Blog
- Paul Blumenthal commented on the David Brooks piece in the New York Times that includes an exhortation for people not to follow the money in elections. (Sunlight Foundation Blog)
- Ryan Sibley reported on the $97.5 million for the 2010 election cycle that has come from groups that do not disclose any donors. (Sunlight Reporting Group)
- Ryan Sibley also reported on the one and only donor to Citizens for a Working America PAC, noting that disclosed donors can be anonymous too. (Sunlight Reporting Group)
- Take a look at the previousdays transparency-related news items, congressional committee hearings, transparency-related bills introducedinCongress, and transparency related events. (The Open House Project)